1. A random piece at a party I’m sure. I wasn’t thinking it was going to affect my life so drastically so I wasn’t really keeping notes. :-x
3. Relaxes my mind. Relaxes my body. Makes me feel happy. Helps me get along with people. Makes everything taste better.
4. I don’t really get many named strains around here. You kind of just have to take what you get but I have smoked some unknown medical that was out of this world, after that some White Widow that blew my lid, and then finally some Train Wreck that was fun.
5. Who hasn’t? Gravity bongs and other McGuyver’d bongs out of necessity.
7. I have Harry the Headless which is my first pipe. He’s 3 years old and is now missing his head. I have another piece with a square mouth piece. I call him Square. My friend Zack and I got pieces on the same day that look similar but aren’t identical. They are the Wonder Twins. Mine is Zan. And then I have a 6-inch bong that is still unnamed. It’s my favorite piece and I want to come up with the perfect name.
8. Smoking out of a bong.
9. Close friends.
11. The highs that make me analyze life and my surroundings from a different perspective. The ones that make me focus a little more clearly on a specific thought or idea.
12. Grinder for sure.
13. Blunts and joints.
14. That’s a big question. Evil Dead 2 or 3, Superbad, Pineapple Express, Dazed and Confused, Pulp Fiction, Revervoir Dogs, The Boondock Saints. The list could go on forever.
15. Salt & Vinegar Chips, French Fries, and Popcorn mainly. Occasionally ice cream or something sweeter.
16. I like to start smoking in a group and end up alone or with one other person at the end of the evening.
18. Nope. *Knocks on wood*
19. This past New Year’s Eve. I spent the night DJ’ing a party that got shut down. So I bounced to my friend Mel’s apartment who was nearby. I smoked out on her balcony while watching fireworks and looking at the Pittsburgh skyline. I should have a picture from it.
20. A triple perc bong made out of 2-liter bottles probably.