- Cousin: did you go to the guy down the street from jimmy d's and get a wet pussy?
- Me: hahaha, no i totally forgot
- Cousin: hah, i was in line. but then the bus to station square came and had to bail on him.
- Me: damn...that just looks like an excuse to go down to south side again
- Cousin: luckily, his stand happened to be right by the bus stop, because i completely forgot by the time i was in line
- Me: yeah. i was self-conscious on how to order, because there were things i didn't even realize going on. my friend ordered last time and i wasn't paying attention
- Me: hmmm, this mystery needs to be solved!
- Cousin: ya! the back of his shirt said "the wettest pussy you'll ever have", so i think you can just go up to him and say "give me a wet pussy" and he'll hand you food
- Me: sounds like someone i'd want to be friends with
- Cousin: yeah! i need to get a job at his cart, like an apprentice
I just really want my Batman tattoo. I want it done really well. I’m not sure if I just want to jack some art from things like The Long Halloween and Hush or go another direction with it. I just love Tim Sale’s and Jim Lee’s Batman styles in different ways. Tim Sale knows how to use shadows so well but Jim Lee just puts in a lot of detail. I’m thinking a Jim Lee Batman would be sweet for a tattoo but I want it to be more than that. We’ll see what I can come up with for it. I just want to take a lot of time to decide what I want because of my love for the character and make sure it’s perfect.
Productive night is productive.
These are apparently the 3 things i look for in a woman…
I think I found someone that understands exactly what I’ve been through multiple times.